[IMPORTANT] Make a backup of your products
You don’t have to re-download the product when you re-install it. If you have a backup, you can save a lot of time.
After downloading / installing your products, please make a backup for future installations (in case of a hard drive crash, installing on a new computer, initializing your computer, etc.). Copy the library folder (see below) to an external hard drive, USB memory, SD card or your network drive so you can use the products immediately just by copying them to your computer from the backup and do the ADD LIBRARY in Native Access. You don’t need to wait for re-downloading the dozens of GB data.
How to make a backup
Just copy the following folder(s) to an external hard drive, USB memory, SD card or your network drive. an external hard drive, USB memory, SD card or network drive.
– Hummingbird: ‘Hummingbird’
– V-METAL: ‘V-Metal Library’
– SR5 Rock Bass 2: ‘SR5 Rock Bass 2’
– SR5 Rock Bass: ‘SR5 Rock Bass’
– SC Electric Guitar: ‘SC Electric Guitar Library’
– ELECTRIC GRAND PCP-80: ‘PCP-80’
– LPC Clean Guitar: ‘LPC_Clean’
– LPC Distortion Guitar: ‘LPC_Distortion’
* Only Kontakt Player-based libraries are required authorizations. As LPC and PCP-80 are not Kontakt Player-based libraries, they don’t require an authorization / ADD LIBRARY.
Re-issuing a new download code may cost you a fee depending on the situation. (for details about getting a new download code, please read the ‘Download code’ section of the License agreement page) Please make a backup and manage your library data by yourself so you will not lose it.